3rd RBCDSAI Workshop on Recent Progress in Data Science and AI
- Venue : Aryabhatta Hall (CDB 25), Computer Science Department, IIT Madras, Chennai 600036
- Time : 09:00AM to 12.30PM
- Date : 19th January 2019 (Saturday)
- Time Details
- 09:00AM Prof. Harish Guruprasad (CS), "Complex tasks in machine learning"
- 10:00AM Priyesh Vijayan (CS), "Designing better Graph Convolutional Networks"
- 10:35AM Tea/Coffee Break
- 10:45AM Prasan Shedligeri (EE), "Solving computer vision tasks with event sensor based data"
- 11:20AM Ramya Chandran (DoMS) & Depen Morwani(CS), "Modeling taxi driver decision-making with information sharing platforms"
- 11:55AM Varghese Kurian (CH), "Comparison of discrete and continuous control in flow networks"
- 12:30PM Convene to closed session